$2018 for 2018 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
The following promotion is intended for participants in the United States only and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Do not proceed in this promotion if you are not a legal resident of the United States. Further eligibility restrictions are contained in the official rules below.
- ELIGIBILITY: The $2018 for 2018 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is offered by Stash Investments LLC (“Stash”), an SEC registered investment adviser. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Void in all U.S. territories and possessions where prohibited by law. This Sweepstakes is governed by US law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Entrants may be required to meet certain provisions of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, 15 U.S.C. ¬ß 80b-1, and the rules thereunder. Entrant must have Internet access in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Each Entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the e-mail address identified in the Entrant’s entry. Employees of Stash, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and members of the immediate family or household of each, are not eligible to participate. Immediate family member is defined as a parent, sibling or any person residing in same household as employee. Stash will be referred to herein as “Sponsor.”
- ENTRY: Sweepstakes begins on or about January 1, 2018 at 12:01 AM (ET) and ends on or about January 31, 2018 at 12:00 AM (ET) ("Promotion Period"). To enter through the in-app experience you must be a new investor with the date of your account opening between and including 1/1/2018 and 1/31/2018. To earn an entry, these new Stash investors must complete a successful referral. A successful referral is defined as a new individual Stash account opened by a referee, who is qualified to open a Stash account, using the uniquely designated link generated by the Stash mobile application for the referrer from within the referrer’s Stash account, (hereinafter, “Successful Referral”). Stash is not responsible for incorrect data entry or other failure on the part of referees to meet standards of an individual Stash account. Participants will earn one (1) Entry for each Successful Referral, up to a total of twenty (20) entries.
- FREE Mail-In Method of Entry: To enter without qualifying for the in-app entry as a new investor and completing a Successful Referral follow these instructions. On a 3"x5" card, hand print your full name, complete home address including zip code, home telephone number with area code, e-mail address (if available), and mail the card in an envelope with sufficient First Class postage to: $2018 for 2018 Sweepstakes, 19 West 22nd Street Floor 12, New York, NY 10010. Limit one (1) Mail-In Entry per envelope and up to a total of twenty (20) Mail-In Entries per person. No photocopies, facsimiles or mechanical reproductions of cards permitted. No metered mail will be accepted. Mail-in Entries must be postmarked by January 31, 2018 and received by February 8, 2018.
- Limit twenty (20) entries per person during the Promotion Period, regardless of Entry Method. No purchase or investment required to enter or win. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen, mutilated, postage-due entries or mail or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. Sponsor may reject any entry it believes is the result of fraud or was submitted in violation of the official rules.
- PRIZE/ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded; Grand Prize consists of one (1) check in the amount of two thousand eighteen dollars ($2,018). ALL EXPENSES, TAXES AND COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF PRIZE NOT SET FORTH IN THESE RULES ARE THE OBLIGATION OF THE WINNER. Prize is not transferable, except at discretion of Sponsor. Prize is awarded WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND from Sponsor, express or implied, without limitation. Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all Prizes: $2,018. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- DRAWING: A random drawing will take place on or about February 8, 2018, and the potential winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified by Stash or Stash’s designee by email, telephone, or regular mail within approximately ten (10) days of the drawing. If Stash or Stash’s designee is unable to contact the potential Grand Prize Winner after reasonable effort, or if the potential Grand Prize Winner fails to respond within three (3) days of first attempted notification, prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
- INTERNET/WIRELESS: If, for any reason, the Internet portion of this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, whether due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of termination, a random drawing to award the Grand Prize will be conducted from entries received up until the time of termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- DISPUTES:This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of New York, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- PUBLICITY: By accepting the prize, Grand Prize Winner grants Sponsor the right, except where prohibited by law, to use his/her name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), e-mail address, voice, biographical information and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing Sponsor and their respective products or services, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), email address, biographical information, or entry. The rights granted under this paragraph shall extend to submissions and all other submitted materials related to the Sweepstakes, including those submitted by non-winners and winners.
- WINNERS LIST: For winner information, send a self addressed stamped envelope by February 8, 2018 to “$2018 for 2018 Sweepstakes,” The Winners List Request to 19 West 22nd Street floor 12, New York, NY 10010.
- SPONSOR:This Sweepstakes is sponsored by: Stash Investments LLC., 19 West 22nd Street Floor 12, New York, NY 10010.